Guesswork is out. In today’s environment, businesses need to run on facts and analytics—anchored in timely, accurate data that can support new levels of automation, reporting, trends-spotting, forecasting, and decision-making. Yet many organizations investing in SAP S/4HANA can struggle to turn their data into analytic insights and intelligence—often because they made analytics an afterthought rather than a leading consideration for business transformation.
By pivoting to an “Analytics First” mindset and approach, organizations can position their businesses to operate with more intelligence from end to end—prepared to respond, adapt, and thrive. Deloitte can help—no matter where you are in your transformation journey with SAP S/4HANA.
Making analytics No. 1
Deloitte brings a tested methodology for building an analytics-enabled enterprise. Our goal: to help you create a seamless digital enterprise environment that runs on your data and the analytic insights it can provide.
Extending from on premises to cloud and into your networks, it’s an environment designed to help you better understand your business today and better predict what’s coming tomorrow—whether in finance, the supply chain, the customer experience, the workforce, or other parts of the enterprise. It’s also an environment that combines clean data, a business process foundation, and flexible access to insights to help you differentiate your business—through greater automation, innovation, and service.
For SAP customers, our analytics-enabled approach is aligned tightly with the SAP S/4HANA journey and the vision of RISE with SAP and “business transformation as a service.” Each step of the way, Deloitte can work with you to plan, execute, and operate an analytics-enabled organization.
Before an SAP S/4HANA transformation
• Build the business case for an Analytics First transformation
• Assess your current state and create a future-state model of an analytics-driven business
• Develop a model-based approach for transforming data into real-time insights, without having to first transform your system landscape
During SAP S/4HANA transformation
• Launch an Analytics First program in unison with an SAP S/4HANA implementation
• Accelerate time to value for your SAP S/4HANA finance transformation
• Enable faster analytic insights to support your business, with a foundation to support SAP and non-SAP data sources; accelerate your 360-degree analytical view foundation
After SAP S/4HANA implementation
• Assess and prioritize opportunities for generating additional business insights
• Drive business innovation using analytic insights—for touchless processes, AI-enabled transactions, IoT applications, new customer offerings, and more
• Help you operate and continually enhance your analytics-enabled ecosystem
• Enable your 360-degree analytical view foundation
Deloitte has unmatched SAP experience, working with SAP for more than 30 years to advance SAP solution capabilities and help clients realize value from their investments in SAP technologies.
Recognized for results. Our work has earned us top SAP honors time and time again—including the SAP Pinnacle Awards as SAP S/4HANA Partner of the Year (Large Enterprise) for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021. We also earned the 2021 SAP Pinnacle Awards as Delivery Excellence Partner of the Year.
Industry focused. Our deep industry-specific experience also sets us apart, and it has enabled us to develop game-changing, analytics-based solutions as launch partner for SAP industry cloud solutions. For us, transformation is about more than integrating technologies and turning on bells and whistles. It’s about deeply understanding the big things and the small things that matter to your business—and then prioritizing them to help you make an impact.
Extensive reach. Data, analytics, insights, and intelligence are core strengths—especially when it comes to SAP S/4HANA. And it’s all supported by a team of 26,000 SAP-focused professionals around the world—in all the regions where your business operates. When you work with Deloitte, you get access to all of Deloitte—specialists in tax, advisory, risk, industry-specific needs, and more. In addition to hands-on SAP-certified IT and cloud professionals, our team also includes professionals focused on finance, procurement, supply chain, human capital management, customer experience, and other critical business areas.