John is a managing director with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). John has more than 25 years of experience advising clients on their capital structure options and financing needs.
Prior to joining DCF, John served as a managing director and partner at McColl Partners, LLC. There he served as the head of the firm's Private Capital Solutions Group, which raised over $6.0 billion for its clients during a ten-year period. His transaction experience includes raising senior, mezzanine, and equity linked notes for growth-oriented companies in the retail, consumer products, defense and aerospace, business services, industrial, health care, and technology industries. Prior to McColl Partners, John worked in the investment banking group at a nationally recognized investment bank.
- Advisor to MediGain, a global provider of healthcare revenue cycle management solutions and analytics, on its growth capital raise
- Advisor to HealthSCOPE Benefits, a leading third-party administrator, on its management buyout and mezzanine debt-financing
- Advisor to Marena Group, a leading post-surgical compression garment manufacturer, on its mezzanine debt recapitalization
- Advisor to Integrated Healthcare Solutions, a leading provider of healthcare information and technology solutions, on its growth capital raise
- Advisor to AirBorn, a leading full-service electronic interconnect manufacturer serving the defense and aerospace industry, on its senior and subordinated debt recapitalization
- Advisor to Key Impact Sales, a leading foodservice sales and marketing agency, on its minority equity recapitalization
- Advisor to Brady Industries, a leading janitorial supply and commercial laundry services company, on its senior debt refinancing
- Advisor to Turner Industries, one of the largest maintenance contractors in the US, on its senior debt financing
- Advisor to Level Four Orthotics & Prosthetics, Inc. on its growth capital raise
Education & Certifications
- Miami University, Ohio: BS, Finance
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services while employed at McColl Partners LLC.