In an environment of escalating IT security threats, technology outages, data integrity and quality issues, corporate governance concerns and privacy mandates, organisations need to be sure of the integrity, confidentiality and availability of their information and underlying systems. This requires information systems that are properly deployed, monitored and controlled.
We assist organisations in building value, by taking a Risk-Intelligent approach to managing financial, technology and business risks. This approach helps our clients to focus on their areas of increased risk, to bridge silos to effectively manage risk across organisational boundaries and to seek not only risk mitigation but to pursue intelligent risk-taking as a means to value creation. We leverage our global network and in-depth industry knowledge, so as to assist organisations in mitigating the risks associated with internal systems, business processes, projects, applications, data and third-party reliance.
Why Technology Assurance and Advisory?
Our experience has highlighted that many organisations face similar challenges with their technology and controls landscape. We have developed signature solutions to assist organisations in addressing these challenges. Each of these service offerings brings together three key elements:
- Insights on your business and its current challenges and strengths
- A robust solution that is customised per industry and ready to be tailored to your environment
- Our professionals, who are skilled in implementing these solutions and getting them “done right, first time”
Our service offerings are:
- Deloitte IT Assurance
- Technology and Digital Risk Solutions
- Payment Solutions
- Enhanced Information and Technology Audit
- Competition and Voting Verification
- Third-Party Assurance (ISAE3402 – previously SAS70)
- IT Analytics
- Technology Value Assurance
- Secondments – IT Risk and IT Assurance