By providing forecasts based on our in-house macroeconomic models, our clients are able to understand complex economic interactions that result from changes in policy or the business and economic environment; see the impact of change on the bottom line or outlook for their business, industry or region; equip themselves with solid data and information needed to enter economic or policy debate; and keep abreast of the key drivers that affect their business.
Economic forecasting, modelling analysis and advisory services are combined to assist clients determine the impact of changes to economic policy and the macroeconomic outlook on their business, industry and region.
Economic modelling and forecasting service offerings:
- Empirical market demand analysis
- Quantitative scenario analysis
- Macroeconomic forecasting
- Economic and social impact forecasting
- Economic contribution modelling
- Outcomes and impact mesaurement
- Demand forecasting
- Model Validation