Leigh is an experienced professional with 12+ years+ experience in Digital Learning Strategy and Project Management. He currently leads the Workforce Development team within Consulting and his three focus areas cover Workforce Advisory and Analytics, Workforce Experience Design and Workforce Technologies. He has been directly involved in crafting, initiating, implementing and managing projects internationally, including Europe, Asia and Africa, with exposure to the Middle and Far East.
He uses his experience to work across Industries and clients providing solutions and projects including: Workforce Experience Design, LXP Design and Implementation, OCM for Tech, Leadership Development, Digital Transformation Projects, as well as traditional Learning Programmes.
Education and Certification
- BA (World of Work) Current, University of the Witwatersrand
- Project Management - Wits Digital Campus
- Financial Management of project and Business Operations – Wits Digital Campus
- Team Lead S/4HANA
- Learning Experience Design
- SAP SEN/SF Tools
- Learning Authoring Tools and Design
Relevant professional experience
- Project Lead on introducing award winning and revolutionary Digital Learning Methodologies in blue collar environments in South Africa and Europe.
- Project Lead for the largest Oil and Gas company in Southern Africa, leading the people capability balance sheet and future skills development design programme.
- Lead the project implementation of an Intelligence driven Factory training platform to quickly upskill employees at a large African Retail operator
- Project Lead for a project to develop an employee value proposition that will align the internal brand promise and employment experience to the external brand promise and customer experience. This was at the largest Short Term Insurance Company in Africa.
- Programme Lead on various Change and Training programmes for SAP implementations, migrations and upgrades within Mining