LRA is a leading global provider of brand protection and customer experience measurement services, helping clients provide consistent, memorable, and differentiated experiences for their customers.
The big picture
Every interaction with a customer represents a “moment of truth” that either strengthens or weakens the customer’s perspective of your brand. LRA’s approach to customer experience measurement helps identify and measure these moments of truth in order to build sustained customer loyalty and accumulate positive customer reviews. Our programs also provide a comprehensive view of your operations to identify potential risks to your brand reputation, and help manage those risks to achieve and maintain long-term competitive advantage and overall brand health.
LRA provides clients with a clear view of their customer experience and operation, utilizing a range of data collection, research and analytics methodologies. The portfolio of services include:
- Field examinations and inspections identify the elements—customer-facing as well as back-office—that impact your brand. Our field teams collect, evaluate, analyze, and synthesize location-level data to provide quantifiable insights to help you enhance your brand standards, improve operational excellence, and reduce the risk to your brand reputation.
- Customer experience evaluations obtain consistent, objective, and actionable feedback on service delivery, sales team performance, product or service rollouts, leveraging mystery shops, surveys, emotional assessments and other Cx measurement tools.
- Research and analytics provide quantitative and qualitative insight from the customer’s perspective, delivering a better understanding of the current state of the customer experience, and making it easier to see where specific actions might be needed to drive greater satisfaction, loyalty, advocacy, and spend.
- Training programs are designed tofacilitate change within an organization, whether it is in the form of an enhanced service culture and customer experience, technical implementation and adoption of new tools and hardware, or helping to change employee and customer behaviors around digital assets and experiences
- Standards development services integrate your brand standards and brand promise into a cohesive playbook, giving your people access to the foundational elements of your brand and making it possible for you to speak in one voice across your portfolio.
TrueView: real-time data, more informed decisions
Our investment in “TrueView” technology allows us to present and distill data on a real-time basis, enabling more effective decision making and leading to new insights and actions that drive performance.
- Mobile data collection: Mobile “data capture” application(including photo and voice-to-text capabilities) which effectively integrates with reporting tools
- Custom web portal: A dedicated and secure access point,controlled by user-specific security roles and rights
- Reporting dashboards: Printed vs printable reports, customized with data visualizations and drill-down functionality into location-level detailed results
- Analytics dashboards: Aggregation of data to identify correlations and provide trending, peering, and benchmarking
Deloitte named a leader in Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services, Worldwide by Gartner
Deloitte announced that Gartner, the world’s leading information technology and advisory company, ranked Deloitte as a leader, for the sixth consecutive time. The company was positioned highest on the ability to execute axis and furthest to the right on the completeness vision axis, in the January 2018 report titled, Magic Quadrant CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services, Worldwide.
Global LRA Leader