Deloitte was one of the first professional services firms to establish a global immigration practice and over the past 25 years we have built a network that has the size and scale to meet our clients increasingly complex immigration requirements. With over 1,500 professionals in over 135 locations worldwide, Deloitte provides the highest quality immigration and cross-border assistance and advice to businesses and individuals.
In Australia, Deloitte has highly qualified and experienced immigration professionals in four locations – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth – as well as a team of qualified New Zealand immigration advisors servicing the needs of businesses and individuals to New Zealand. With deep knowledge and experience, we help clients to simplify the immigration process and make informed strategic decisions. Our immigration leaders are involved in policy design and advice, and regularly work with government and industry.
Our Deloitte Immigration experts provide the following assistance.
- Advice on visa eligibility, helping you apply for the type of visa that best meets your business or personal circumstances
- Preparation and lodgement of temporary and permanent visa applications
- Liaison and communication with the immigration authorities
- Customised labour market programs such as immigration labour agreements
- Risk and governance compliance
- Reporting and data analytics
- Updates and practical implications of changes in legislation and migration policy
- Thought leadership and best practice
- Strategic global mobility program advice.