It is increasingly important to understand the outcomes and impacts of programs and investment focused on our most complex social and environmental challenges. Investors and delivery agencies want to understand and demonstrate what outcomes are being achieved and how to deliver better solutions. Yet many organisations struggle to define the outcomes they are seeking, and even fewer know if they are successful.
We deliver formative (process) and summative (outcome) evaluations and impact assessments which enable our clients to understand the efficacy of program investments, policies and strategies, as well as barriers to and facilitators for success.
Our specialist program evaluation team use robust quantitative and qualitative methods to help clients measure the outcomes and impact achieved.
We provide the following services:
- Evaluation frameworks and strategies
- Program logic modelling
- Performance indicator development
- Mixed methods data synthesis, including qualitative and quantitative primary and secondary data
- Social impact assessment
- Participatory or capability building approaches to evaluation
- Economic evaluation methods, including cost benefit analysis, cost effectiveness analysis, cost utility analysis and return on investment analysis.
Against each of these services, our economic rigor and extensive experience delivering evaluations across a range of industries enables us to provide evidenced based, yet practical evaluations for our clients.
Forecasting the future
Community Services in Queensland 2025
This Deloitte Access Economics report provides an overview of the current and future state of the Community Services Industry in Queensland, and sets out future industry implications and success imperatives.
Download the report