Increased reporting requirements and greater scrutiny from tax authorities are challenging businesses to find more efficient, automated and potentially more centralized means to manage the indirect tax compliance process.
Today's tax departments are required to achieve more with less, while still facing challenges of multiple data sources, varying data quality, numerous processes, and country-specific requirements.
As a result, companies are looking for technology solutions that will help them increase efficiency.
- Delivered by experienced indirect tax professionals
- Managed compliance with 35+ embedded quality checks
- Efficient risk management - automation eliminates human error
- An interactive dashboard provides insight through enhanced data analysis
- A central data repository allows for an audit trail of activity
- Information updated continually through extensive use by Deloitte Professional