Whether it’s delivering a new railway, developing a mine or acquiring a stake in a pipeline, infrastructure assets and other large capital projects represent major investment opportunities. These projects are also key sources of future economic growth for Australia.
Investment Monitor is a quarterly publication that offers investors the most comprehensive breakdown of investment prospects available across the country. It has also become required reading for economists, as it provides a barometer of structural change in the Australian economy and of the investment climate – both now and in the future.
- Unparalleled insight into future paths for investment activity and
associated business opportunities, enabling you to make informed business and investment decisions
- Regular updates on the status of every project listed, along with details of the companies involved, cost of the development, estimated size, and start and end date
- A barometer of structural change in the Australian economy and of the investment climate.
- Investment Monitor One-off report $699 Buy
- Investment Monitor subscription (4 reports) $1399 Buy
For further information (publications):
T: +61 3 9667 5070