At Deloitte’s IT M&A Practice we assist clients to understand and analyse technology components that may have a material impact on the value of the target state IT landscape. We also ensure that the key areas of opportunities and risks are highlighted for the deal to proceed, focusing on what are the ‘red flags’ that will threaten the business case. Additionally, our team drives complex IT M&A deliveries at-pace, by proactively anticipating and managing delivery risks for projects in a timely manner.
Key Services include :
- Assessment of the broad level IT Strategy and Roadmap
- Identifying financial opportunities and risks
- Analysing differences in the application landscape of the buyer and seller
- Analysing the Infrastructure landscape
- Understand the IT resource pool and highlight any talent gap
- Examine the actual IT spend over previous years and budgeted forecasts to determine ability to match the business requirements
- Assessment of the Cybersecurity and Data Protection Practices
Our IT Technology and Cyber team works closely with the industry experts to address key areas of opportunities in IT Strategy and Implementation across the M&A cycle. The team has extensive experience in evaluating and implementing M&A opportunities across a number of industries including:
- Financial services
- Energy Resources and Industrials
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Lifesciences and Healthcare
- Professional Service.
For more details, please reach out to Ryan Winters or Remco Prins.