Designed with the ethos ‘don’t leave anyone behind’, RemedyWise connects the dots to identify, resolve and, using AI, leverage historical data to predict potential issues and recommend responses. Big or small, complex or straightforward, with flexible, fully customisable modules to match business needs, respond to regulatory requirements and policies and get an optimal remediation outcome for everyone.
A blueprint for design thinking
Disparate data sources, unmatched customer products, underdeveloped methodology, outdated processes… these are just some of the remediation issues we see every day and designed RemedyWise to solve with powerful machine learning.
We take care of every piece of the puzzle, from identification to quantification to communication. It can also be used as a blueprint of design thinking to develop your own remediation strategies, data governance and operating models.
How is it different?
- AI-powered analytics bring a multi-dimensional lens to assessing issues to accelerate remediation, obtaining an optimal outcome for both the client and customer.
- Our individual modules can solve specific remediation challenges or be used as a complete suite to address end-to-end remediation needs.
- It is fully customisable and scalable and can be adapted and modified to specific scenarios and data nuances.
- Provides communication solutions designed with our Governance, Regulation and Conduct (GRC) team so you can communicate the right words in the right way at the right time to your customers.
- Improve your data quality to help prevent issues reoccurring.