The energy transition is changing the way we generate, store, transmit and distribute energy across Australia, leading to new concerns around energy security and stability. Adversaries continue to rise as a strategic threat, as both criminals and nation states leverage cyber vectors for financial gain or to cause disruption. So, how does this change the risk landscape?
1. Project Tracker (March 2023)
2. Solar Energy Systems on households have more than doubled since 2018
3. Focus areas for AGM season
4. Dr Michael McGuire in Nation States, Cyberconflict and the Web of Profit, University of Surrey, 8th April 2021
5. Russian hackers behind SolarWinds
6. Lloyd’s to Exclude Catastrophic Nation
7. Global PV inverter market share