Deloitte has surveyed 2007 banking customers to understand what triggers their decision to switch or stick and how they might respond to open banking.
In our report we explore:
- What propositions may prompt people to share their information and change providers.
- What type of people are most likely to switch. And what types of organisations people change to.
- What factors influence people’s decisions
- How trust influences people’s willingness to share information
- How customers search for information when considering banking alternatives
For all the latest insights read the media release, view the infographic and check out our blog.
For more information on Open Banking, visit our Open Banking website.