Deloitte Infrastructure Group
Deloitte has carried out a commercial integration of its advisory services in relation to the infrastructure economic sector, offering its clients an “integrated/multifunctional business solution” through its Infrastructure Group. These services are provided by different business units, amongst those services are:
• IF&PPP Advisory, provided both to public (Government) and private sector (investor / operator), as well as training programs and training courses specialized in the matter.
• Corporate Finance: financial closing, acquisitions and divestitures (M&A), structuring and fund raising...
• Tax and legal advisory in concessions and other forms of PPPs, as well as with regard to the creation of funds and its operations.
• Sector focused consulting. In addition to experts in land and air transport, we have advisors with specific know-how on social infrastructure and urban facilities.
• Due Diligence and Transaction Services.
The Infrastructure Finance & PPP team
Deloitte’s Infrastructure Finance & PPP (IF&PPP) Team is dedicated exclusively to legal and financial advisory in infrastructure, advising both the public and the private sectors:
• To the "public partner" (authorities and administrations) in the design and structuring of Public Private Partnerships and private financing (off-balance) of infrastructure and public facilities with a strong focus in road, railway and urban transport, and a growing focus on social infrastructure and urban facilities. Our vision is to support the Government Agencies in the entire cycle of an infrastructure or an infrastructure program, from its planning to the monitoring and tracking of contracts, including the budget, financial and legal design, as well as support in the selection the "private partner".
• The advisory services offered to the private partner covers the coordination of the bid documents’ preparation as well as the economic memory, including assistance on the bid definition process (bid strategy) to reach and negotiate in each case, the financial close. This activity also expands to the secondary market and the project review phase. Our vision is to give to our private clients a comprehensive advice.
Infrastructure Finance & PPP Deloitte’s Team, with headquarters in Madrid, have a team of 20 qualified professionals from a variety of fields (economists, engineers, etc) including 4 legal specialists fully integrated in the team. We also invite to our teams fiscal and accounting specialists, as well as expert consultants in valuation, M&A and Fundraising whenever is necessary or convenient.
For further information, do not hesitate contacting any of the following people:
Mr. Andres Rebollo – Partner
Mr. Ramon Espelt – Responsible of Infrastructure Finance & PPPs
Cristina Simon – Director
Tel. +34 91 514 50 00