Process optimisation services assist organisations to ensure that their business processes are efficient, effective and economical; with risks, controls and compliance considerations embedded within.
Most organisations are often faced with duplicated, ineffective, inefficient and un-economical business processes and systems, be it lack of proper planning or legacy issues. This results in duplicated efforts, wastage of company resources leading to financial losses, missed opportunities and exposure to risks.
We can assist you with:
- Efficient, effective, economical and seamless business processes with risk management and internal controls fully embedded. Integrated reporting and monitoring mechanisms for all the core business processes.
- End-to-end review and full diagnosis of your business processes focusing on the 3 ‘E’s (Efficient, Effective and Economical) – highlighting gaps, risks, duplications and control deficiencies.
- Streamlining your business processes and enabling organisations to derive full benefits from internal processes and systems.
- Internal controls transformation Establishing a continuous control monitoring mechanism/tool
- Integrated and effective reporting and continuous monitoring of performance of your processes against the associated risks and mitigating controls in a single view