We have extensive practical experience in providing regulatory consulting and advisory services across all of the financial services sectors. Close associations with the industry keep us up to date, allowing us to interpret the effects on the industry and provide appropriate and timely advice to clients.
Our services include:
- assisting in implementing new and proposed regulatory requirements, for example, assisting banks in the implementation of the Basel II recommendations
- money laundering control risk assessments, reporting and compliance reviews/audits
- developing regulatory compliance structures, systems, procedures and documentation
- providing regulatory training, including fit and proper testing for directors in terms of amendments to the Banks Act, implications of regulatory developments and e-training solutions
- advising on the utilisation of technology to maximise the effectiveness of regulatory monitoring
- identifying regulatory issues in new markets and the potential effect of this on local compliance