IFRS In Your Pocket 2012
IFRSs In Your Pocket 2012 is a 136-page guide that includes information about:
- IASB structure and contact details.
- IASB due process.
- Use of IFRSs around the world, including updates on Europe, Asia, USA, and Canada.
- Summaries of each IASB Standard and Interpretation, as well as the Framework and the Preface to IFRSs.
- Background and current status of all current IASB projects.
- IASC and IASB chronology.
- Update on IFRS-US GAAP convergence.
- Other useful IASB-related information.
We are pleased to grant permission for accounting educators and students to print copies of the PDF file for educational purposes.