Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the leading implementers of JD Edwards globally. With capabilities in North America, South America, and EMEA, Deloitte is the largest JD Edwards implementer in the world. Along with 20+ years of experience in JD Edwards implementations, Deloitte brings a strong business process approach and demonstrated methodologies to deliver real business results enabled by JD Edwards software.
As a Diamond partner of Oracle we maintain the highest level of certification recognized and administered by Oracle. Our JD Edwards practitioners are certified in the following five major functional areas:
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Projects 9.0 Certified Implementation Specialist
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Distribution Certified Implementation Specialist
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Manufacturing Certified Implementation Specialist
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurable Network Computing Certified Implementation Specialist
We have a worldwide Oracle service line of 13,800 professionals with deep industry and functional knowledge across Oracle's full line of applications and technology.
Our JD Edwards accolades
- 2011 Oracle Partner Network Titan Award, Consumer & Retail Industry
- 2011 Oracle Partner Network Titan Award, Oracle Webcenter
- 2010 Oracle Partner Network Titan Award, Consumer Industry Solution
- 2010 Oracle Partner Network Titan Award, Manufacturing and Distribution Solution
- 2007, Oracle Partner Network Titan Award, Manufacturing Solution
For a complete listing of Deloitte’s awards, please click here.
Deloitte is one of the few integration providers that has a full range of capabilities, including:
- JD Edwards Scoping and Planning
- JD Edwards Configuration as well as other complimentary Oracle software solutions such as Agile, Demantra, Oracle Transportation Management, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise (OBIE) , etc.
- Business Process Improvement utilizing industry-specific leading practice process models (IndustryPrint) in conjunction with JD Edwards Implementation
- JD Edwards Business Case Development
- JD Edwards Offshore Development and Configuration
- JD Edwards Master Data Management, data conversions and deployment
- Business process design for SOX, FDA, IFRS and other regulatory compliance
- JD Edwards Infrastructure Design and Implementation
- JD Edwards Tax Configuration, Reporting and Tax Benefit Identification
- JD Edwards Application Maintenance Outsourcing (AMO/AMS)
We offer a broad collection of tools and accelerators tailored specifically to JD Edwards functions and features including:
- Business Object Analyzer (JDE Upgrade methodology and more)
- DCOMS for JDE (Pre-configured JDE Solution)
- Enterprise Value Map (EVM) for JDE (Value Creation tool utilizing JDE)
- Value Print for EVM (Business Case Developer)
- EVD for JDE ( broad/overall Project Management Methodology)
- JDE Tax provision and compliance tools
- Industry Print for JDE (Industry-specific leading practice process models for 16 industries)
Managing customer incentive programs – Advanced Pricing Solutions from JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Designing effective incentive programs can not only boost your short-term revenue, they can help you execute your business strategy and drive long-term growth. Given these benefits, why are so many companies reluctant to add this valuable weapon to their arsenal? Read more.
Integrating External Warehouse Management Systems – Managing the sales order lifecycle in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
This paper analyzes the various business processes and technical requirements involved in integrating JD Edwards EnterpriseOne with an external Warehouse Management System (WMS). The paper describes the benefits of Deloitte’s integration services utilizing JD Edwards Enterprise software and industry-specific methodologies. Read more.
Creating consistency out of chaos – Address book naming conventions from JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
This paper describes how the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Address Book application helps in securing sensitive data between a company and its suppliers, customers, employees, and business unites. Read more.
||Pricing in the food industry – Implementing advanced pricing in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
This case study describes the business challenges associated with contracts and pricing agreements as experienced by a client that grows, processes, and distributes agro-products. Read more.