Technical Library: Deloitte's Accounting Research Tool
Put the complete library for accountants and business people on your desk
Technical Library is a comprehensive online library of accounting and financial disclosure literature that brings important publications to your computer. Updated daily and easy to use, Technical Library gives you fast access to our interpretive guidance, as well as the latest publications on financial reporting matters. It is an invaluable resource for any business.
An eLearning module – "Working with Technical Library" – is available to help you navigate and use the site.
With Technical Library, you have online access to:
- The entire Financial Accounting Standards Board Accounting Standards Codification®
- Deloitte’s “Find the GAAP” tool to easily cross-reference pre-Codification U.S. Generally
Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP)
- Deloitte’s U.S. GAAP accounting and disclosure checklist tool
- Deloitte’s interpretive guidance
- Financial Accounting Standards Board literature
- Securities and Exchange Commission rules, regulations, and forms
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board standards and related rules
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants accounting and auditing literature
- International Accounting Standards Board literature
- Interpretive guidance, newsletters, and publications from Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
Technical Library features:
- Easy online access
- Intuitive design and navigation
- Advanced search features to help locate information quickly
- Customizable home page
Technical Library content package and annual subscription costs:
|# of licenses*||IFRS||US GAAP||US GAAP + IFRS||US GAAP + GASB||US GAAP + IFRS + GASB|
* Equals the number of people who can simultaneously access Technical Library. A group may contain an unlimited amount of users; however, the number of users who are able to access Technical Library simultaneously will be limited to the total number of licenses the company purchases.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.