CFOs and CIOs: How can You Mitigate Concerns When Moving to the Cloud?
As many companies move some (or most) of their data to the cloud, many CFOs and CIOs grapple with the decision of what data to move and when to move that data.
They have to weigh the relative benefits and costs of moving to the cloud. They also have to consider specific risks such as security and application risks, and process complexity and the degree of customization required.
Download, CFOs and CIOs: How can you mitigate concerns when moving to the cloud?, to learn what to place into the cloud, how to structure the relationship with the cloud service provider and how to manage risks while operating in a cloud environment.
CFOs and CIOs: How can you mitigate concerns when moving to the cloud?
- How do you know when to reach for the clouds?
- Identify business objectives and use of technology to meet objectives
- How can cloud computing help reshape business objectives?
- From a risk perspective, is there data that is too sensitive for the cloud?
- What cloud service contract attributes deserve extra attention
- Navigating the clouds with altimeters and instruments
“A big concern is availability to the application; if I don't have access to cloud, I can't do anything.”