Performance Magazine, Issue 11
New perspectives for a changing marketplace
Despite the on-going Eurozone debt crisis and the slow paced economic recovery in the United States, financial markets have been improving. While the challenges ahead are considerable, we continue to believe new opportunities are abound for investment managers as they focus on three key areas: adapting to an evolving regulatory landscape, exploring non-traditional growth opportunities and shifting more of their attention back to operational efficiency.
In this issue, we explore a variety of topics impacting the investment management industry.
In this issue
- The challenges of the private pension market
- The convergence of traditional reinsurance with capital markets
- Optimization of the trade management cycle
- Changing distribution models for the new affluent wealth Management client
- Meeting the retirement challenge
- The European Market Infrastructure Regulation and the impact on investment managers
- Tax controversies and the family office
- AIFMD remuneration