Production of goods consistent with variable demands of customers and supply of these goods as quickly as possible and with minimum cost is the only way of success in highly competitive international market.
As an actor of international market, you face a multitude of rules and regulations during your foreign trade activities. You will encounter several authorities forcing you to comply with complex legislation and regulation, accordingly most of the time foreign trade activities can be extensive and burdensome.
Our services help you navigate the complex maze of customs and trade rules, manage compliance risk and automate import and export processes.
We offer to provide global solutions and strong local implementations for your foreign trade activities.
Today, even leading firms of the world need assistance while they manage their foreign trade activities and many of them benefit from global resources and expertise of Deloitte.
Why they trust in Deloitte?
- We offer unique, comprehensive and minimum risk solutions for your customs and foreign trade activities
- We offer thorough knowledge of different customs and foreign trade procedures all around the world via our worldwide information network
- We offer updated information about changes in national and international legislation
- It is not possible to manage foreign trade activities without strategic tax planning; Deloitte offers to build your foreign trade activities on firm ground by its competency and expertise in strategic tax planning
- Advice regarding free circulation and export regimes procedures
- Advice regarding inward processing regime procedures
- Advice and assistance regarding FTZ procedures
- Advice regarding bounded ware house procedures
- Advice regarding outward processing regime procedures
- Advice regarding temporary importation regime procedures
- Advice regarding processing under customs control regime procedures
- Advice regarding valuation issues
- Advice regarding tariff classification issues, including application for BTI’s
- Advice regarding origin determination issues
- Assistance regarding application for “simplified customs procedures”
- Advice regarding excise issues
- Assistance regarding customs litigation procedures
- Advice regarding “supply chain management” issues
- Advice regarding determination of risks in your foreign trade activities
- Advice regarding customs exemptions issues