Business process outsourcing is used all over the world, including Russia. One aspect of outsourcing is the transfer of all or some of the accounting and financial departments' functions to an external service provider.
How would you benefit from accounting outsourcing services?
The engagement of professional specialists in this field will enable your company to increase its control over the preparation of tax returns and reduce the company's management, tax and financial risks. We draw on our international experience to effectively organise our projects, using a detailed approach to determine the scope of the work and a clear delimitation of the functions and responsibilities of the parties involved.
What are our main outsourcing services?
A full package of services includes:
- Accounting outsourcing services, including keeping records in accordance with Russian standards and preparing statutory accounting reports
- Preparation and filing of the company's statutory financial statements and full tax reporting to the tax authorities
- IFRS or US GAAP tax accounting and Head Office reporting
- Development of an accounting or tax policy for financial and tax accounting purposes
- Comprehensive payroll processing, calculation of payroll related taxes, preparation and submission of payroll related reports
- Payroll and HR consulting services
- Processing HR documents
- Maintaining the separate aspects of financial and tax accounting for clients, including fixed assets and receivables, maintenance of bank accounts, and accounting for bank and cash transactions
- Tax compliance, including the preparation and filing of corporate tax returns with the tax authorities
- Statistical reporting and filing with the statistical authority
- Recovery and restoration of financial and tax accounts
- Secondment of personnel
- Delivery of one-time projects, including the development of accounting policies, accounting for the reorganisation of entities where information needs to be transferred from one accounting system to another, reviews of annual reporting schedules and reports, stock–taking, and the transfer of accounting records from one kind of software to another, e.g. 1C to SAP
- IFRS or US GAAP accounting and the transformation of financial statements, prepared in accordance with
RAS, into IFRS or US GAAP
- Parallel accounting prepared in accordance with RAS and IFRS/US GAAP
- Analysis of financial and tax accounting data and reports
- Support in cooperating with the tax inspectorate and other authorities over pressing issues, desk and field audits, and documentary reviews
- Consulting, including tax compliance and accounting (RAS and IFRS or US GAAP)