Hot tax opportunities for Telecom
Location: Radisson Hotel, Bucharest
Date: May 16, 2012
Time: 9.30 – 11.30 am
Deloitte invites you to an open discussion on the hot tax topics for companies operating in the Telecom industry. The aim of this event would be to connect to the latest developments in this area, seizing opportunities that would create value for your business.
Additionally, the event itself is an opportunity to connect with your peers in other telecom companies.
The event will include various interactive discussions where our speakers will present the most interesting tax opportunities impacting local telecom companies.
- Is VAT applicable on the sale of prepaid cards?
- Are you aware of the changes to VAT legislation starting 2015?
- Do you take advantage of the R&D extra deduction?
- Cash is always king; are you aware of the possibility to apply the payment of corporate income tax in installments starting 2013?
- Does your company acquire set-top boxes or GPS smartphones?
During our discussions, you will have the chance to find out the opportunities derived from the tax treatment connected to the above mentioned questions. Meet and network with Deloitte Romania tax specialists, discuss potential projects, and explore the latest tax updates.
- Opening and Welcome - Dan Badin, Partner
- Direct Tax Topics - Silviu Sandache, Senior Manager
- Indirect Tax Topics - Cristian Velcu, Manager
- Personal Income Tax Topics - Raluca Bontas, Senior Manager
Registration: Participation to this event is by invitation only. For additional information, please contact Oana Horvat at: email@example.com.