Hot tax & legal opportunities for the Food, Drinks & Beverages industry
Date: 14 August 2012
Time: 9.30 – 11.30 am
Location: Intercontinental Hotel, Fortuna Conference Room
Deloitte and Reff & Associates have the pleasure to invite you to an open discussion on the hot tax & legal topics for companies operating in the food, drinks & beverages industry. The event aims at connecting to the latest developments in this area, seizing opportunities that would create value for your business. Furthermore, the event itself is an opportunity to interact with your peers in other similar companies.
Join our event to take part in various interactive discussions with our speakers around the most relevant tax opportunities impacting local companies:
- How to properly deal with the losses: technological, perishables, inventory
- Deductibility of costs associated with packaging and related aspects of indirect taxation
- The tax and legal effects on the producer - retailer relationship
- The fiscal domino triggered by group relationships : transfer pricing, corporate tax, salary taxation
During the discussions, you will have the chance to find out the risks and benefits derived from the tax treatment connected to the above mentioned questions, to glance through the recent modifications of the Tax Code, as well as through the legal aspects on negotiated contracts with the retailers, from the perspective of the New Civil Code.
Meet and network with our tax & legal specialists, discuss potential projects, and explore the latest updates.
Topics & Speakers
- Opening and Welcome
- Direct Tax Topics – Camelia Malahov, Manager
- Indirect Tax Topics – Adrian Teampau, Manager
- Excise duties and customs area – Daniela Neagoe, Senior Consultant
- Transfer Pricing area – Ciprian Gavriliu, Manager
- Salary Tax Topics – Raluca Bontas, Senior Manager
- Legal perspective – Silvia Axinescu, Senior Associate
Participation to this event is by invitation only.