Audit Partner - Wellington
Jacqueline is a senior partner in our Wellington audit team and is experienced in providing statutory audit, other assurance and financial reporting advice to a wide range of clients. She has provided technical advice under NZ IFRS and ”old GAAP” to a number of entities to assist them in resolving financial reporting issues. Jacqueline has experience working with Boards in the public, private and not for profit sector, providing them with valuable assurance and advice on their financial reporting and control systems.
Jacqueline also co- leads our carbon inventory and corporate sustainability assurance services team and helps clients address the challenges and opportunities related to climate change and sustainability.
Jacqueline’s other areas of expertise include the provision of advice on development and improvement of non financial performance measures in the public sector.
Areas of practice / sector groups
- Not for profit Sector
- Superannuation Scheme Sector
- Energy Sector
- Climate change
Memberships and Qualifications
- Chartered Accountant (NZICA), ACA (ICAEW)
- Bachelor of Accounting (First Class Honours)
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Victoria University Centre for Accounting, Governance and Taxation Research
- Member of the XRB Advisory Group for the development of a controls assurance standard
Email Jacqueline or call her on +64 (4) 470 3561