As One Collective Leadership video podcast
There are managers and then there are leaders. You know the difference when you see it. Some people have the power to galvanize large groups of people and inspire them to achieve a common purpose. Are these skills innate, or can they be learned?
The answer to that may be found in As One collective leadership, a new service offering from Deloitte member firms. This video podcast features Ainar Aijala and Fred Miller as they discuss different aspects of As One.
- How does As One Collective Leadership help companies achieve better results?
- How is an As One program implemented?
- Hear stories of how the As One approach has helped member firm clients.
- What does Deloitte bring to the table in the leadership space?
- Ainar Aijala, principal, Deloitte LLP in the United States
- Fred Miller, Director, Deloitte LLP in the United States
Holly Seguine, Senior Manager, Online Communications, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited