Rising Star Criteria
If your company has been in business for less than five years, you can enter rthe Rising Star category within the Deloitte Technology Fast50 ranking. Not your revenue growth, but your revenue potential is key. Do you meet the following criteria? Then please subscribe here.
- Your company has been in business for less than five years. Registration with the Chamber of Commerce took place between 1 October 2011 and 2 October 2007.
If your company has been in business for more than five years, please register for the Deloitte Technology Fast50 ranking.
- Your headquarters are based in the Benelux.
- You develop a technology related product or service.
- This technology contributes significantly to revenue. If your business is using or selling another company’s technology, you do not meet the criteria.
- You devote considerable time and attention to R&D.
- Your revenue was at least EUR 50,000 over the past financial year. You will have to upload the requested annual accounts at your registration.
- If you are employed at a subsidiary or a division, you are – regrettably – barred from entering the Technology Fast50 Benelux, unless the subsidiary is partly listed on a stock exchange and is separately traded.
Election process Rising Star
- Please register here for the Rising Star category within the Deloitte Technology Fast50 ranking.
- You register by filling out the online questionnaire and uploading the requested annual accounts.
- July/August: The independent jury judges and selects the entries.
- An intake by telephone with one or more of the jury is part of the process. You will be asked questions about your business model and revenue potential.
- October: The nominees will battle for the title ‘Rising Star 2012’ by means of an elevator pitch in front of the jury and an audience.