At each stage of the property lifecycle there is an opportunity to embed sustainability. From the acquisition or renovation strategy to the funding, the design process and the responsible occupation and management of facilities, the principles of sustainability should be considered.
A sustainable estate therefore combines financial, environmental and social issues to deliver best value and maximise operational effectiveness.
Have you ever wondered?
- How to increase the value and reduce the environmental risk of the estate investment?
- What can be the savings generated by a more sustainable estate management?
- What is the most appropriate standard that will demonstrate progress towards corporate sustainability objectives?
- How to successfully obtain sustainable building certification and what is the best strategy to get it?
We can help you understand the opportunities to deliver cost and carbon savings throughout your estate and operations, whilst enhancing functional performance and efficiency.
At all stages of your occupational needs we can support you to:
- Assess the environmental and energy efficiency of your buildings or real estate portfolio;
- Define strategic goals and priorities;
- Integrate the sustainable building strategy into your global sustainable corporate strategy;
- Propose the best sustainable estate certification frameworks (LEED, BREEAM, DGNB, HQE…);
- Support or perform sustainable estate certifications;
- Provide indicators and reporting tools for continuous improvement of the sustainability plan.