Distribution strategy & Channel management | Deloitte solution
- Clients are getting more and more ‘mobile’ and are expecting mobile services to be able to bank everywhere and everywhen
- Clients are moving from a ‘single channel’ usage to a ‘multi-channel model’ and expecting a high level quality and integration between those
- Clients are considering more and more opinions from others. How to integrate a social media strategy into my channel strategy ?
- Increasing local and global competition on services offered on innovative channels. As a consequence, need to review some current channels to define new positioning and / or new required functionalities (ie. Branches, E-Banking, Mobile Banking, etc.)
- Pressure on resources and efficiency objectives. How to build a distribution model focusing internal resources on added-value tasks and pushing low-value added transactions to self-service channels ?
- We offer a full or “pick and choose” range of services specifically designed to retain your current client base, acquire new customers and build an efficient distribution model:
- Multi-channel strategy definition
- Channel positioning with the other channels
- Channel benchmarking and target positioning
- Business case analysis and documentation
- Channel functional and technical design
- Channel implementation
- Our product can focus on a particular channel, i.e. online banking, mobile banking on tablets, e-reputation etc.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated