Workforce Planning & Analytics (WFPA) | Deloitte solution
- To implement your business strategy successfully, you need to make sure that you will have the right people and skills in place in 3 to 5 years time. Considering that actual recruiting costs range from 1.5 to 3 times the annual salary, it makes it all the more critical to be able to anticipate evolutions in the workforce to reduce associated costs.
- Nevertheless, in a rapidly changing economic environment and with an increasingly volatile workforce, it is difficult to anticipate future skills requirements and fill in the gaps accordingly. In order to take informed decisions, you need to move beyond instinct in making talent decisions and rely on factual and up-to-date data, but complex, data.
- To do this effectively, you need a complete framework that enable you to set up future workforce scenarios, based on the analysis of internal and external market trends.
- We establish the business case for the implementation of a WFPA framework in your organisation. We then support you in the design and implementation of a complete framework adapted to your specific staff and skill needs. To do so, we analyse your business needs for workforce-related information as well as your analytical capabilities in terms of systems and resources. Based on this analysis, we propose you the most adapted technological solution and help you to develop the supporting processes and documentation. We can also assist you in the review and optimisation of your existing workforce analytics framework.
- We help you to establish workforce projections, based on our local and international benchmark data as well as our industry knowledge. Our approach focuses on the analysis of critical workforce segments, in order to design targeted HR programmes and increase their ROI.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated