IAM – Identity and Access Management | Deloitte solution
- There is ever more sharing of information, organizations are continuously extending boundaries. Information is accessible from everywhere by a variety of parties. There is therefore a greater need to control access.
- Larger numbers of users requiring access to more and more information becomes time consuming and complex to manage.
- Lack of control increases the risk of major incidents, and legal requirements increase the minimum acceptable level of control.
- Deloitte has a proven track record of more than a decade of successful IAM implementations, using a proprietary IAM framework developed at the Deloitte IAM centre of excellence.
- We offer a range of services, starting from IAM assessment and strategy, to pilots across a few business units, and enterprise-wide implementation of IAM and role management technology.
- Our IAM solution is a comprehensive framework for integrating disparate user identities into a common security solution in a service-oriented architecture for use by existing and new applications for the delivery of secure access control.
- In addition, we offer guidance that is independent of the vendors and technology providers as we have no commercial ties with them.
This flyer is also available in German
Page Last Updated