Performance issue 11 - May 2013 | Magazine
As it has been mentioned on several occasions, Performance’s success has exceeded our expectations considerably. Keen to avoid resting on our laurels, we decided to get straight to work on updating the concept of the magazine.
We will not go into any details at this time, but rest assured the new concept will push Performance’s leading position in industry thought leadership even further by increasing the role and contribution of our external writers.
In this edition, we are delighted to be able to bring you articles concerning regulatory challenges such as European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive’s (AIFMD) remuneration aspects and financial transaction tax, growth trends in Brazil’s pension market and insurance linked securities and perspectives on distribution activities of wealth managers, the concept of a universal management company, as well as solutions to optimise trade management cycles.
We are also delighted to announce that we will further enhance the magazine’s intercontinental footprint by expanding contributions of our Americas and Asia-Pacific Investment Management practices. This is a key step in the consolidation of our global ‘as one’ strategy and makes our division one of Deloitte’s leading practices in this international coordination effort.
In this issue
- Optimisation of the trade management cycle in the investment industry
- The challenges of the private pension market in view of low interest rates and their impact on the investment market in Brazil
A new trend in the international supervisory approach
- Insurance linked securities
Showcasing the convergence of traditional reinsurance with capital markets
- Confessions of an IT Manager
- Changing distribution models for the New Affluent Wealth Management client
- Universal ManCo
- Tax controversies and the family office
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
- Meeting the retirement challenge
New approaches and solutions for the financial services industry
Key business impacts for asset managers
- Investment Funds’ performance and Financial Transactions Tax
An equation with multiple unknowns
- AIFMD Remuneration
Performance issue 11
Page Last Updated