Performance issue 1 - December 2009 | Magazine
Performance is a new triannual digest, dedicated to Investment Management professionals, which brings you the latest articles, news and market developments from Deloitte’s professionals and clients.
To help share and deliver some of our recent publications and research, Deloitte has decided to launch a quarterly electronic magazine that gathers together our most important or 'hot topic' articles.
The various articles will reflect Deloitte’s multidisciplinary approach and combine advisory & consulting, audit, and tax expertise in analysing the latest developments in the industry. They will also provide our perspective on the different challenges and opportunities being faced by the investment management community.
As such, the distribution of Performance will be as large as possible and we hope to provide insightful and interesting information to all actors and players in the asset servicing and investment management value chains.
In this issue
- Hedge funds lite: the move to a UCITS brand?
- Islamic Finance in a nutshell
- Life settlement: at the crossroads between investors and insured parties
- New fiscal requirements for offshore funds in the UK: the new offshore fund regime
- UCITS IV management companies: the dark (tax) side of the EU passport
- The 10-minute fund sales agreement
- Non retail offshore funds - Where to next?
- The challenge of cross-border distribution and the registration of UCITS funds 38
- Deloitte launches a Fund Industry Compliance Service 42
Page Last Updated