Performance issue 2 - April 2010 | Magazine
Expanding our aims
Performance is a triannual digest of articles focused on important developments in the investment management arena developed by Deloitte.
Encouraged by the positive feedback following the publication of the first edition, we have expanded the circulation and reach of Performance, to cover the EMEA region.
Our ambition is to make this publication as fresh and exciting as possible and we eagerly await your contributions and suggestions for future articles. We hope you will find this publication useful and look forward to engaging in discussions centred on the various topics covered.
In this issue
- A short summary of cross border distribution of collective investment schemes in the United States
- The introduction of an extended Qualified Intermediary program:
what is the impact for the fund industry?
- ETF - A trillion dollar baby
- Current securities lending market themes
- Applying multi-boutique strategies in the quest for alpha
- UCITS: the battle for Asia
- Sunshine on the distressed debt market
- Emerging countries tax constraints: or why you should pay attention to our tax news alerts
- Investment funds: liquidity risk and the supply-&-demand paradigm
- Some food for growing appetites: new rules, new opportunities with Master-Feeder UCITS
- The evolving regulatory landscape and the long term goal for UCITS funds in the European Union
- Deloitte, Sword FircoSoft and Dow Jones launch a new service to ease Know Your Customer procedures
To obtain a free copy, click on the following link:
Performance issue 2
Page Last Updated