Podcast: Internal audit today
Role, value and trends
Effective organizational processes’ management and control nowadays is the hot topic for top management and there are quite many changes being noticed in the internal audit activity.
Due to still tense situation in the Lithuanian economy, heads of internal audit have to face the increased scope of their activities and responsibilities. It forces them to strengthen their team with qualified specialists who have specific knowledge and are able to manage new and complicated business risks. Now it is also a very common trend that more and more companies are starting to outsource or co-source professional internal audit consultants.
You may find more information about it in this podcast. Use the web player at the bottom of this page to listen to the podcast or download the mp3 file to your computer.
- The overview of a modern internal audit activity
- Internal audit objectives
- Internal audit process
- Is internal audit a relevant activity for all companies?
- Internal audit situation in Lithuania
- Important aspects for the establishment of the internal audit department
- Costs related to the internal audit activity
Egle Kince, Deloitte consulting and risk services manager.