Podcast: Novelties in taxation of income in kind
The new principles of income in kind taxation, introduced at the beginning of 2009, came into force as from 1 July 2009. A number of companies encounter difficulties to put the new requirements into practice. Therefore, we have prepared this podcast in order to introduce the new rules with respect to income in kind. Podcast language: Lithuanian.
- What is deemed income in kind?
- Private use of a company car
- Loans with preferential interest rate
- Acquisition of securities using options
- Taxation of income in kind
- Tatjana Vaiciuliene, Head of Deloitte Tax & Legal department.