Performance and profit improvement seminar
Reaching new heights
Deloitte has the pleasure of inviting you to attend a Performance and Profit Improvement seminar which is targeted at Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs). SMEs are a substantial part of the UAE economy and provide employment and economic growth for the country. Knowing the difficult economic climate of the world today, this training focuses on how the owner or CEO of a company can improve his / her company's profitability without significantly increasing costs.
Unique by its breadth, practicality, applicability on offer and richness in real life examples, the training will span the following topics:
- How to sell more without discounting on price
- How to compete with the internet but gain better prices and margins
- How to get existing customers to buy more and hence grow the business without expensive advertising
- How to easily appreciate what customers want and don't want and what needs to be done
The training will be run by Geoff Cordwell and Deloitte Consulting team. Geoff Cordwell (ACA) is a UK based business consultant. He has both practical experience and academic excellence as ex-examiner in performance management with the ACCA (the world’s premier accounting qualification). Geoff's style is both entertaining and informative. He will provide easy to apply, practical ideas to help you improve the performance of your business.
- Cost: USD 500. The seminar will be followed by an individual appointment of 30 minutes where ideas raised during the seminar can be applied to individual businesses. Please book your appointment in advance as they will be run on a first come first serve basis.
- Date, time and location:
- March 2, 2011 from 9 am to 5 pm in Dubai
- March 3, 2011 from 9 am to 5pm in Abu Dhabi
To register, please email email@example.com.