Using advanced information technologies, we provide our clients with reliable services which enable them to meet their obligations in the area of payroll and HR administration.
Based on the client's requirements we can maintain the payroll and human resources records relating to the employees and prepare the payroll for payment. We are able to produce payslips and initiate payments to the accounts of the employees or the accounts of the tax authorities via a highly automated process.
Regular maintenance of payroll records
- Keeping complete payroll and employee records;
- Preparation of payslips (printed or electronic) for employees and employee earnings records, containing various personal data in the required structure – including a regular update;
- Monthly payroll run, preparation of a payroll journal and general ledger upload file;
- Preparation of various certificates necessary for the state social allowance, applications to obtain social security benefits, and state statutory allowances;
- Processing of all documents connected with the commencement or termination of employment, and mailing of these documents to the relevant authorities;
- Preparation of bank upload files for payment processing to transfer the net salaries to the employees and necessary taxes and contributions to the appropriate authorities;
- Review and process of travel and entertainment expense claims, and
- Maintaining relations with the relevant authorities (i.e. social security office, insurance funds and tax authorities).
- Processing of all direct transfers and payments of wages to employees' accounts and proper authorities under agreed conditions.
Annual employer filing
- Annual payroll reconciliation prepared for the client; and eventually the preparation of a summary of earnings and withholdings; and
- Preparation of obligatory data provision towards tax and social authorities, and
- Annual employer tax statement preparation for employees (this is generally prepared in lieu of a personal income tax return if the individual is entitled for employer tax assessment).
- Preparation of agreed standard employment contracts and other employment documentation required by local law in respect of hiring, change of terms of employment and termination;
- Registration and deregistration of employer and employee to tax authority,
- Gross to net, net to gross calculations for remuneration planning;
- Application for work permit and / or, residence permit, and
- Application for tax and soc sec ID for foreign resident employees.