To prevent or resolve financial disputes and losses, fraud, and corruption. To identify all issues that may affect value as they relate to claimed lost profits, shareholder disputes, joint venture dissolution, or arbitration.
• Speedy reaction on suspicion of crime to collect and collate evidence and to prevent further losses. After completion of a comprehensive forensic investigation, an expert report with recommendations is provided. Where required, a fraud prevention and response plan is developed in conjunction with the client and system weakness rectified to prevent a recurrence
• Conducting negotiations and/or civil proceedings to recover losses from the perpetrator. Taking legal action to trace and seize misappropriated assets. Providing expert testimony in court
• Conducting system reviews and due diligence assignments to determine the vulnerability of a client to fraud and related losses
• Meeting with the management and legal counsel and clearly establishing all issues being evaluated
• Appear in court as an expert witness.