A quality-oriented set of added-value services, focusing on planning and monitoring of large IT contracts, IT security assurance, alignment of business and IT strategies and management of IT-related changes.
1. Contract management and quality assurance services
Our clients, either from the public or from the private sector, nowadays face the challenge of running large IT projects, which usually involve different vendors and technology providers, span across long periods of time, consume huge amounts of resources and require major re-engineering of their organisation in order to lead to real improvement.
Our clients, among other things, need:
• Detailed planning and monitoring of time and resources consumption, based on experience and deep knowledge of best practices.
• Coordination of multiple contracts and stakeholders towards the achievement of a single goal.
• Communication of project progress plans and facts across the various organisational levels and engagement of the right people, the right moment.
• Establishment of efficient project standards, assuring best quality of the way the project is performed, and of the products it delivers.
• Thorough identification of risk factors, provision of a plan for recovering from risks and effective guidance through crisis situations.
• Provision of legal advisory services during the formation / extension of a contract, or for dealing with external entities’ service provision failure.
In order to help clients manage their IT project contracts in the most effective and efficient manner, Deloitte will:
• Employ advanced, systematic methodologies for project management, quality assurance and risk management, been tested in a large amount of assignments, with Greek and International clients.
• Engage the appropriate team of consultants with experience in the project’s industry or sector, in IT and in project management, who will work together with the client in order to achieve best results.
• Bring expertise from abroad, if necessary, and work in tailoring world –wide practices in the needs of the local market.
• Consult Deloitte’s international assignment records towards the application of lessons learnt in the situation under examination.
• Use advanced IT tools for supporting project management procedures in the best possible manner.
• Exploit alliances in the local or international, private or public sector, in order to align project directions with latest market and business environment trends.