Deloitte is the first organisation in Cyprus to be accredited with the 'Investors In People - Gold'
Nicosia, 27 December 2011 - Deloitte Cyprus has recently been accredited with the Investors In People (IIP) - GOLD, which represents an important recognition of the best practices that it follows in the area of human resource management and development. The fact that Deloitte is the first organisation in Cyprus to achieve this accreditation reflects the importance and value that our firm places on its human capital. Achievements of this kind contribute to the attainment of Deloitte's vision to be the Standard of Excellence.
This achievement constitutes an honour not only for the organisation itself, but also for the Cyprus Business Community.
What is the Investors in People?
- The Investors in People is one of the most recognised mark of good practice in the area of human resource management and development
- It is a business tool which drives the implementation of best practices
- It focuses on results and outcomes, rather than the processes
- It can play an integral part in strategic decision making, providing the opportunity for direct alignment of the organisation's vision and strategic objectives with the practices it implements in the area of human resource management and development
- The IIP Gold consists of more than 165 evidence requirements and covers all the important areas related to Human Resource Management and Development
Deloitte in Cyprus was again the first to be accredited with the Investors in People Standard back in December 2008.
To read more on the Investors In People click here.