We have developed innovative structures for raising equity and quasi-equity capital for public and private companies, including:
- Equity-linked financing
- develop structures for private placement of common stock, convertible preferred stock and convertible debt securities
- assist companies to obtain financing quickly and discreetly by introducing them to cash-rich, pre-qualified institutional investors
- access financing alternatives
- develop capital-raising plans
- secure the capital necessary to support companies' business objectives.
- Private equity
- assess the feasibility of the proposals
- value the business
- select sources of finance and negotiating terms
- identify and introduce strategic partners
- advise on opportunities to reduce the personal and corporate taxation burden
- coordinate the work of the transaction team and ensuring a timely completion.
- Project financing
- assess project feasibility
- build a robust and comprehensive financial model
- define the optimal project structure
- ascertain financing strategy, options and feasibility
- support negotiations of project agreements
- liaise with the working parties to facilitate a satisfactory and timely execution of relevant agreements and project documents.
- Debt financing
In addition to equity finance, we also assist companies in developing structures for placement of debt securities that are particularly well suited for raising debt finance in volatile market conditions.
We have access to many international and local financial institutions which possess in-depth knowledge of the local business environment, enabling them to provide financing quickly to suit companies' needs. Our goal is to work with companies to assess debt finance alternatives, develop financing plans and secure the loan capital necessary to support their business objectives.
- Structured financing
At the crossroads of the lending and capital markets, our Structured Finance team offers clients with innovative and multi-faceted structured financing solutions to meet their very unique financing needs which requirements are usually not able to be satisfied by conventional financial equity or debt products.
Structured finance generally involves highly complex financial structures and transactions. We work with international financial institutions to financially engineer the proper blend of debt, equity, synthetic, derivative and hybrid capital in order to resolve particular transactional needs that cannot readily be met by conventional senior financing.