Obtaining a Stock Exchange listing is a natural progression for most successful private companies, as the benefits can be considerable.
We are able to advise on the feasibility and appropriateness of a listing, and help evaluate available options.
IPO advisory services include the provision of advanced preparation of an appropriate group structure, close examination of the business to be listed and detailed planning, which are all key to the success of a listing. By leveraging our expertise and experience in the industry, we can provide our clients the professional services encompassing:
- examine the businesses in the Group and carry out due diligence in its principal operating centres
- identify major issues which are possible hurdles to the listing
- review the client's past financial performance and discuss with the reporting accountants the accounting issues.
- Pre-IPO restructuring
- advise the listing process, regulations and major issues to the clients
- review the current corporate structure of the Group and advise on an effective structure for the purpose of listing
- assist in the financial planning and restructuring for potential equity, debt and/or other types of fund raising opportunities.
- Business plan
- assist to assess and modify the existing business models with a view to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency
- prepare business plans / proposals highlighting the strengths and edges of the client
- circulate the business plans to potential investors and business partners to boost the profile of clients.
- Strategic and/or financial investors
- identify suitable strategic and/or financial investors for potential investments or business co-operations using our global network
- assist in negotiation and reviewing of the terms and structure of the investment.
- Ongoing monitoring and supervision
- assist to monitor the business development and operations, internal controls and corporate governance on an ongoing basis
- provide timely access and advisory support to the clients
- ensure the normal course of business and the track record are able to comply with the listing rules for the purpose of listing.
- Secondary offerings
- A listing is a key step in a company's development. Subsequent expansion will be funded by way of rights issues, open offers and placements etc. We can assist with managing these secondary market offering, preparing the relevant documentation, dealing with the regulators and working with underwriters and brokers.