iGAAP 2010 A Guide to IFRS Reporting
3 February 2010
Deloitte has published iGAAP 2010–A Guide to IFRS Reporting. This 2,918-page book sets out comprehensive guidance for entities reporting under IFRSs. The Guide:
- focuses on the practical issues faced by reporting entities
- explains clearly the requirements of IFRSs
- adds interpretation and commentary where IFRSs are silent, ambiguous or unclear
- provides many illustrative examples.
The Guide deals comprehensively with those new Standards that apply for periods beginning in 2009 and also covers those further pronouncements issued by the IASB up to 30 June 2009 that will apply from 2010. This edition of the manual includes new material dealing with:
- IFRS 6 Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources
- the revised version of IFRS 1 First-time Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards (November 2008)
- the amendment to IFRS 2 Group Cash-settled Share-based Payment Transactions (June 2009)
- the amendment to IFRS 7 Improving Disclosures about Financial Instruments (March 2009)
- the amendment to IAS 39 Eligible Hedged Items (July 2008)
- the amendments to IAS 39 and IFRS 7 Reclassification of Financial Assets (October 2008)
- the amendments to IFRIC 9 and IAS 39 Embedded Derivatives (March 2009)
- Improvements to IFRSs issued in April 2009
- IFRIC 17 Distributions of Non-cash Assets to Owners
- IFRIC 18 Transfers of Assets from Customers
- additional examples and guidance on issues arising in practice.
Orders may be placed via here or call +44 (0) 845 370 1234.