Deloitte’s network of local professionals and global experts form a powerful combination helping to develop and realise your corporate strategy.
Corporate strategy is about enabling an organisation to achieve and sustain superior overall performance and returns. It is a core responsibility of senior executives and encompasses a range of critical activities, from defining and refining corporate vision to strategic performance measurement and management.
Our corporate strategy offering
Our corporate strategy practice brings clients world-class industry research and years of hands-on experience across all industries.
We help senior executives address their organisation‘s most complex and challenging business issues, enabling them to achieve and sustain superior overall performance and returns. The work we do includes:
Strategic framework development and execution:
- Guiding tenets: vision, mission, values and principles
- Corporate governance: critical success factors, goals, strategic priorities, management system architecture, corporate organisation
- Operational management: business unit organisation, operational processes, tactical plans
Market dynamics and impact modelling:
- Analyse and evaluate market forces impacting the concerned business
- Qualify how this will influence current and future revenue streams
- Support the company to decide how to adapt and implement the strategy
Strategic Risk Management (SRM):
- Evaluate and prioritise strategic risks with the Heat Map concept
- Define mitigation approach for key strategic risks
- Monitor and review risk management performance
- Align/embed strategic risk management with management system architecture