Unlocking value through pricing excellence
After the initial wave of cost reductions in response to the economic crisis, many companies are now focusing on commercial excellence and in particular on pricing, to address changing market conditions. Current challenges, both internal and external, are forcing companies to improve the professionalism of their pricing approach in order to remain successful. Pricing is evolving into a complex discipline that combines science and analytics with insight into human interactions.
Where do you stand?
Given the current challenges, companies need to understand where they stand and in which areas they want to excel in the market. Our Pricing Maturity Level Framework provides the Opportunity to identify your company’s strengths and weaknesses against the market and best-in-class benchmarks.
We invite you to participate in our international pricing survey which is currently being conducted throughout different European countries.
The survey focuses on how international companies set and manage their prices in different markets, countries and regions, and how they price multinational customers.
Why should you participate?
- Receive quantitative and qualitative analyses showing your survey results in comparison to other participants
- Compare your views and approaches, positioning and capabilities in core pricing areas
- Reveal areas of strength and optimisation potential
With our broad set of pricing capabilities which we have applied extensively at countless clients globally, we are acknowledged by the industry as the number one pricing experts.
- We have delivered our capabilities through many pricing transformation programmes at leading companies across multiple industries.
- We are the leading management consultancy worldwide with USD 5.5 bn revenue in 2009.
- Global access – local touch: We have a local face and our international network provides access to a wealth of insight.
If you would like to participate in our pricing survey, please provide your details below.