The federal government consists of seven departments, the federal chancellery and approximately 90 offices. It is one of the largest employers in Switzerland with almost 37’000 employees. Every member of the federal council is in charge of one of the seven departments of the federal government.
Addressing these challenges in the economy, environment and infrastructure, politics and society is a core task of the federal government’s strategic-political leadership process.
- Ensure continued attractiveness of the business location and competitiveness of Switzerland
- Secure financial viability of government activity
Environment and Infrastructure
- Ensure long-term availability of resources and energy supply
- Take advantage of opportunities in information and communications technology
- Reduce the vulnerability of the infrastructure
- Position Switzerland regionally and globally and optimise its room for action
- Recognize new threats early and ensure security (inward and outward)
- Maintain and improve the government’s and the departments’ ability to act
- Anticipate demographic developments
- Promote competent young leadership for business, science and military
- Stabilise the cost of the health care sector without compromising quality
|We have been supporting the departments and administrative entities for over 15 years with our services regarding strategy, organisation and processes, human resources, change management, technology and information processing.