Guidelines for Commenting
Conversations on this blog may lead in many directions. We encourage spirited debate and varying perspectives but honesty, decency and mutual respect are essential. Please remember:
• Keep your entries succinct and on topic.
• Do not post confidential information.
• Do not use names of companies or individuals.
• Use appropriate language and refrain from attacking others.
• All comments will be reviewed prior to posting with comments being posted within a timely manner.
• We reserve the right to edit, remove or not publish comments at our discretion.
• Comments or opinions expressed on blogs come from members of the public and are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed by outside contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of Deloitte & Touche LLP, its related entities and affiliates, and all of their partners, principals, directors, officers, employees, owners, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively “Deloitte”). Deloitte is not responsible and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by outside contributors to these blogs.
• All comments posted become part of the public domain, and the respected contributors are responsible for their comments.